The Baba Nyonya Museum is located here:
Nos. 48 & 50 Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock.
54200 Melaka, Malaysia
Take a taxi, ride a trishaw, or walk by foot. The Baba & Nyonya Museum is located in the old district of UNESCO Heritage area of Malacca town, on Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock, which is a street directly parallel to the famous Jonker Walk.
By Car from Ayer Keroh Toll
1. From the highway take the Ayer Keroh Toll Exit
2. Go straight on Ayer Keroh Highway
3. Turn right onto Jalan Ayer Keroh Lama
4. Continue onto Jalan Bukit Beruang
5. Turn left onto Leboh Ayer Keroh
6. Turn left onto Jalan Mufti Haji Khalil
7. Continue onto Jalan Taming Sari
8. Continue onto Jalan Tun Sri Lanang
9. Continue onto Jalan Bendahara
10. Continue onto Jalan Laksamana
11. Keep right and stay on Jalan Laksamana
12. Slight right onto Jalan Hang Jebat
13. Turn left onto Lorong Hang Jebat
14. Turn left onto Jalan Laksamana 1
Parking: There is an open air carpark for RM5 per day located opposite Casa Del Rio. The museum is a 2-minute walk from this carpark. Turn left from Jalan Laksamana 1 onto Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock.
By Foot from Jonker Walk:
1. Head southeast on Jalan Hang Jebat toward Jalan Hang Lekir
2. Turn right onto Jalan Hang Lekir
3. Turn left onto Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock
4. Walk to No. 48 & 50 Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock : The Baba & Nyonya House Museum, next to Cafe 1511
Click here for printable map.